New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Big issues in Firefox and Chrome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    erikbalster

Hi Guys,

My site doesn’t display correct in Firefox and Internet Explorer (it does in Chrome and Safari). Can you check this for me?

-Erik

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Erik,

Looks to be because of HTML validation – please check these as they will almost certainly be content related: https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fbaart-doet.nl%2F

These two:

– Ed

erikbalster

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your advice. I checked the 2 errors above. I found the error in the recent post element of the page builder. I deleted the recent post element, cleared the cache, but the problems still occurs. How can a problem in the recent post element affect the whole website? Can there be another reason that the website does not display right?

– Erik

erikbalster

Can you tell me when i can expect an answer/solution. My client is not very happy about this problem and i really need i solution quick.

-Erik

erikbalster

Hi Guys,

I found the reason for my problem. I deleted all my Custom css and found out i added the css below:

#main-nav, .header-wrap[class*=”page-header-naked”] #header-section .is-sticky #main-nav {
    background-color: #8ec665;
    border-bottom-color: #8ec665;
    height: 50px;
    }

This caused the problem in Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Thanks for your time.

– Erik

David Martin – Support

Hi Erik,

Please avoid thread bumping as it pushes you back down the support list – I understand you were on a tight timescale.

Glad you isolated the issue.

Thanks.

erikbalster

Hi David,

I was not meant to thread bump, sorry;). Can you tell my in which time zone you live? I live in the Netherlands. If i know what time it is at yours, i can estimate when i can expect a response. When i ask something in the morning i have no idea if it’s morning at yours to or at night.

Kinds regard,

Erik

David Martin – Support

Hi Erik, myself & Ed are in the UK – GMT time zone.

Rui is over in (the warmer) Portugal so we won’t have massive time differences.

– Response times can vary depending on how busy the forums are, but we can usually get to you within the day.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register