New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Best sellers not showing up as best sellers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    catseye

So I’ve installed the ‘Post Types Order’ plugin that allows you to reorder the products on the shop page but somehow, this has also overwritten the rule for the best sellers.

Now my new arrivals also appear as my best sellers.

I’m wondering if there is a way to rectify this?

catseye
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

can you by any chance contact the plugin developers about this problem?
    There is a massive amount of plugins out there on the market. Each and every one is created by a different developer who uses their own techniques and code.
    Because of this, we cannot guarantee that everyone of them will work with our theme. When an issue arises, we will certainly try to do what we can to fix it though. The best thing to do first is to report the issue to the plugin developer because they know their own code better than we do. Let us know what the plugin developer reports back and we will see what can be done!

This problem is a problem between post types order and WooCommerce, so we cannot really help at this point without further information.

Thanks and all the best!

catseye

I don’t believe that a free plugin developer would look into my issue as I’ve not paid them a dime, whereas I’ve invested in this theme. I believe that a lot of people have resorted to using this plugin due to the response time and rate on this support forum and lack of instructions on the documentation.

I was under the impression that the ‘Best Sellers’ category could not be manipulated, as stated by you in a previous thread. If the theme had a custom way of sorting products or it was made clear in the documentation how to sort products out on the Shop page in the first place, problems like these would not arise.

Where is the ‘Best Sellers’ code and how can we manipulate it?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Aha I see.

Well you can find the code in products.php, if you want to modify it I recommend however hiring a developer if you are unsure how to “manipulate” it. We cannot grant customization work or webdevelopment tutorials within the free support I’m afraid.

You can still contact the plugin developers. Even if you “invested” in this theme, as you correctly state, you bought only this theme, not our development time. Thank you for understanding.

Cheers

catseye

I’m unsure how to manipulate it because instead of actually providing support, you’re too busy beating around the bush and acting all defensive. Please learn the theme that you’re supposedly a support staff member of instead of suggesting ‘Hire a developer’ at the first sign of seeing something that’s not by the book.

<3

Melanie – SUPPORT

I am not “beating around the bush”, I clearly said that we cannot help you manipulating the theme’s code because the theme support is not a dedicated webdevelopment service I’m afraid. Thanks for the heart, all the best and have a nice weekend!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register