Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    charlypop

Hey guys,
    I am a beginner in using wordpress.
    Where can I find the best resolution for Slider Portfolio because everytime i use a picture it seems to be cutted?

hope you can help

greets tommy

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If you can send me a link to the image you are referring to, I will tell you the best option

– Kyle

charlypop

Hey,
    thanks for the answer.
    in this moment it’s just offline available

the biggest problem is, the resizing of images.

think of the slider… i want to Paste one slider on the home-site. but everytime the resolution is changed when there are different resolutions…so the page is everytime moving … how can i stop it and use a strict size of images?

a similiar problem is the portfolio…the preiview picture is cutted…but i want that this picture is shown as it is…whether ist the preview pic or after clicking on this…

in the blog main section, where you can find all posts is another problem because of different picture size. everything is moving…

the last question is how can i use the füll with by using the blog template…i want that posts are using the hole width … directly under the picture of the post..

i hope you can answer to my questions…or you can give me the „perfect“ resolutions to solve my problems…

thx

tommy

Kyle – SUPPORT

What theme are you using?

– Kyle

charlypop

ability

tommy

Kyle – SUPPORT

I would need to see your website to see what you mean about your images being cropped, it will be different depending on the image size. Then I will be able to give you a solution. Please let me know when your website is online

– Kyle

charlypop

it is online now!

http://www.architecture-design-photography.com

i hope you can now answer on my questions…

futhermore, do i have to publish my license key of the ability theme on the website or something like that?

tommy

Kyle – SUPPORT

So please could you give me an example of where the images are being cropped?

– Kyle

charlypop

1) home-Page:
    the Slider uses a vimeo-video and a picture, uploaded on media browser by wordpress.
    but there is not a unitary size – the site is moving respectively the content under the picture/video is allways in movement, you know? i want to have a uniform size in which the video and the picture is shown to the user

2) home-Page:
    under the slider there is the portfolio used called artwork.
    if you click on of these pictures you will get a text and over this text the picture belonging to this topic e.g. design. the problem is, that there is just a minimal image Detail as recently as i click on the picture i can see the hole picture. is there a possibility to show the resized whole picuture in the preview?

3) projects:
    it is nearly the same as in 1)
    if i publish different posts use with different sizes of the magnitude images it looks not uniformly.
    is it possible to make an Automatik resizing of the magnitude images?
    if i use a gallery template it is the same problem as in 1)

4) projects blog post:
    if you click on a post you get the whole post.
    but the problem is that i want to hide the information box( writer, date, comments, category )
    additionally i want to use the whole width (like Full Width-Template):
    – the text should be shown using the whole width
    – the picture should be shown on the füll width as well

[ …….Picture……..]
    texttexttexttexttexttextt
    texttexttexttexttexttextt
    zdhdhhdhehhhdhhdhdhhdhdhd

thank you very much!!!

tommy

Kyle – SUPPORT

I will forward this topic to the developer who will hopefully be able to answer your questions

– Kyle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register