New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Background color in Testimonials Carousel and

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    nicneu

Hi,

I can’t find where/how to change the formatting of the background color for a couple of items. It’s by default coming up in the same dark grey as the text color, rather than the expected white or very light grey. I tried adding custom css in the child theme stylesheet, but it’s not having effect. I must be doing something wrong.

1) http://www.kimberlysealsallers.com/consulting-speaking/
    The speech bubble in the Testimonials carousel

2) http://www.kimberlysealsallers.com/events/
    the search field and calendar fields on the events page (with Events Calendar plug-in). On this one, where do I need to change the text formatting for the titles?

Thanks for you help in advance,
    Nicole

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

It uses the alt bg color, which you can change in the color customiser

– Kyle

nicneu

Which other areas does the alt bg color affect?

I may be using it for areas on the live site, and would like to know where it will affect before making the change. Thanks.

P.S. In general, it would be really helpful (and a big time saver avoiding lots of trial and error) to have a guide indicating where each color and text style is applied in the template. Does this already exist and I just didn’t find it in the documentation?

Kyle – SUPPORT

There’s no guide, however you can view the sf-custom-styles.php file which you will find in the includes folder, this will list all of the classes that use options from the theme like font sizes, colors etc. And You can see what classes use what colors etc

– Kyle

nicneu

Ok, thanks, that’s helpful to know.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Kyle
    -Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register