New Landing How can we help? Atelier Backend is SLOW. Please help. Urgent.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    gpstew

Sorry to be brief, but this website is due soon and I have only had issues thus far.

1. The backend of the website is REALLY slow and sometimes does not load at all.
    2. I get errors when trying to upload files (even small) very often.
    3. When trying to make new SPB sections, they would save as posts. I deactivated Visual Composer and this seemed to work. However, I would have liked to have used visual composer.
    4. About 1/2 of the media library does not show.

I have been deactivating and reactivating plugins and trying to resolve. I called Godaddy and they said it was the theme.

Please help, it’s a very nice looking theme and I would really like to use it.

Thanks

gpstew

p.s. how do you “edit” a previous post?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Many of these seem related to your various other support threads.

For me, your backend is lightening fast with no issues that I can see currently.

I do see you are missing media items. – Have you recently migrated your site contents to the dev URL? If so how? The theme itself does not cause this issue as such.

If you can indicate to us where your bottleneck is occurring or update your other threads please do.

Thanks.

gpstew

Hey David,
    Thanks for the response. In the end, because I was having such trouble, I totally erased everything, including wordpress and started over. Now, everything seems to be working beautifully. I am marking any topics that dealt with speed as resolved. Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad it’s sorted.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register