New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Aweful looking tags need changed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Rob222

Hi there,

Looking at my portfolio items I can now see tags which take up way too much space beside my portfolio items. They weren’t there before so I don’t know why they have appeared now? See screenshot. Can this be fixed please? It looks much worse on my mobile phone too as the tags push down the picture way down the screen.

Could you possibly provide some custom CSS to move the tags down below the picture so that they go horizontally across, taking up much less space. That would be the logical place for them incase users add lots of them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It was breadcrumb settings issue. I have resolved it at Admin > Settings > Breadcrumb > Post Types Tab > 1- Portfolio – > Portfolio Item Hierarchy Display [You can show hide these tags or category].
    > 2- Portfolio – > Portfolio Item Hierarchy [You can show these tags or category so i have chosen Category here ]

Now you need to insert some custom css code also:-
    .single-portfolio div.breadcrumbs-wrap{max-width:100% !important}

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Rob222

Hi there,

Thanks for your help. Greatly appreciated. But I decided though to deactivate breadcrumbs because it still didn’t look good on my PC, mobile, etc as my portfolio item titles were too long and therefore jumped down atleast 2 lines. Hard to explain but just didn’t look good.

I would however like to add tags to my portfolio items page just like the ones on my blog at the bottom of my posts. Is this possible?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have made change to you so please check.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Rob222

Hi there,

Greatly appreciate your help. Looks good but having the tags under the social sharing icons kind of almost hides them and I feel users won’t share images because of the tags. Could you please move the “tags” to under the date and other tag area, basically just move them so they’re right under the portfolio item but under the date if that makes sense. Thank you.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have done it so please copy single-portfolio.php file from theme directroy and paste at child theme directory to avoid lost after update. Hope you will understand.

Thanks

Rob222

Hi there,

When I click on one of those tags (in order to see related images), I get given the following message…

“Posts tagged with Arnold Schwarzenegger – Sorry there are no posts to display”

Why does it say that when I have other images within my gallery using the same tags?

Rob222

Hi,
    I have done it so please copy single-portfolio.php file from theme directroy and paste at child theme directory to avoid lost after update. Hope you will understand.

Thanks

I don’t know how to do that sorry. can you help me?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have done it to you. You have activated child theme currently.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Rob222

Hi there,

Thankyou but my website is missing all my google adsense ads and twitter feed after you changed something? How do I get it back?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I see that Adsense are displaying perfect at my side as i tested many times.
    Thanks

Rob222

Hi there,

Its not. I am missing my top centre google adssense banner my gym wear banner / poster banner for the small 468 x 60 banner (rop right) which was on a rotation system. I am also missing my page navigation links? Activate the original template to see what I mean.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I did not remove any ad code so please activate your parent theme and check.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Rob222

Have I to activate the parent theme and use it or do I need to use the child theme?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Appearance -> Themes -> Please activate supreme parent theme.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register