New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Automatic translation error (for the term "filter")

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    MoodMaker

Hi,

I’ve a problem with the automatic translation of wordpress : i’m french, so my wordpress menu is in french, but their is a problem with the translation of the Filter button in the portfolio : instead of “filter” (in english) or “filtre” / “filtrer” (in french), it’s written “filtez”, which is a spelling mistake. How can i change easily this word ? Cause i’ve been to the editor and i searched “filtez” but i found nothing.. ๐Ÿ™

Anyone have an idea ?

Thanks a lot !
    ps : i send you a screenshot if needed

Antoine

Melanie – SUPPORT

You can modify the translation file with the plugin Codestyling Localization ๐Ÿ™‚

MoodMaker

Thanks a lot ! I’ll try this !
    Do you think that it’s the only way ? Cause i think you said it was possible to change the term “filter” in the “portfolio.php” file (but maybe it’s not possible with the translation no ?)
    Thanks thanks thanks ! ๐Ÿ™‚

MoodMaker

Hi Melanie ! I have some news :

I’ve edited admin-fr_FR.po in order to find and change the bad french traduction for the term “filter” (which appears “filtez” on my website, instead of “filtrer”), but in this file the traduction is good ! Really strange… I send you a screenshot in order to show you what i mean.

So i tried to analyse my website with firebug (and i send you another screenshot to show you what i saw in the control window to the right)

The other solution was to edit the portfolio.php file, but i think it will not change anything because i think i can only change english term in this file, no ?

Have you an idea ? Or i must definitly use the plugin Codestyling Localization ?

Thanks a lot dear Melanie !

Cheers

Melanie – SUPPORT

Sounds like somebody already edited the portfolio.php file and made that mistake in the file directly, so feel free to open the file and look if the error is there!

Let me know!

MoodMaker

It wooooorks! Thanks a lot Melanie ๐Ÿ™‚

In fact i’ve made a big mistake, i chose the wrong traduction folder (such an idiot) ! I’ve not chose the one which was in the flexform theme… So now it’s good, i’ve opened it with POedit and replace the wrong word, and it’s perfeeeect :))

You saved my life, once again :p

THANKS

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic ๐Ÿ˜€ So glad to hear that I could help ๐Ÿ™‚

All the best!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register