New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Auto-populate today's date in Gravity Forms (using PinPoint Theme)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    TCAtexas

Hi. The date on our donation page used to auto-fill with the current date, today’s date. Something made it stop. Gravity-Forms support said to enter the following code in my theme’s php file, but I do not know where to enter it or even if I should. I typically do not mess with the theme files without specific instructions. Is there an easier way to make the date auto-populate? Or, will you let me know where exactly to place the code to make it work? Thank-you for your assistance.

Code offered by gravity forms – Note* – they said to change the “10/10/2010”; in the example with return date(‘m-d-Y’)

<?php
    add_filter(“gform_field_value_date”, “populate_date”);
    function populate_date($value){
    return “10/10/2010”;
    }
    ?>

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolved the issue so please check it now.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

TCAtexas

Thank you! I see that the date field does auto-populate now. However, the date appears to be ahead by one day (or maybe just a few hours). I say that because when I checked in the morning the date was correct (4/01), but now in the evening/night it is displaying “tomorrow” or 4/02. My (current) local time is 2130 hours, or 9:30 pm CST; so, it’s still April 1.

On a side note, is there a tip on making the entry boxes less wide? They are so wide that it seems to push the year field onto a second line. That’s not so important, and it can wait; but, if there is a quick fix for that, I’m willing to learn.

Thanks again for your speedy support! It is very much appreciated.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please contact at plugin support about date issue. Use this custom css code:-

#field_2_3 .gfield_label{width:22% !important;}

Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register