New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Audio continues playing then closing Portfolio tab

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    ricktd

Hello,

I’m just about to officially launch my new website with the awesome Clique template. It really fits the design I like!

I’ve noticed a problem that only occurs with the audio player.
    I have audio players in all my portfolio tab pages. Whenever I close one, the audio continues playing. The problem is that when I start a new audio file in another page, the first one doesn’t stop playing. So people will be listing to two audio players at the same time.

This is very annoying and can only be stopped by refreshing the page (or quit).

The video players, inserted with the “Main Detail Options -> Portfolio detail video URL” function works perfect. The audio is inserted with standard HTML code in the Text Box. I’m using a plugin called “mb.miniAudioPlayer”. But the problem also occurred with the standard WordPress audio player.

If this thing works as it should I can officially start promoting my website!!! =)

Looking forward for a reply.
    Greetings,
    Rick

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Actually your problem is,

If you pass a audio on one page, and pause the audio, but it still plays the audio?

Can you pass me the website address to check.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

ricktd

You can check portfolio pages on http://www.ricktedorsthorst.nl
    The site is Dutch but the main things should be understandable.

http://www.ricktedorsthorst.nl

Problem is:
    1. I select a portfolio page 1.
    2. I play the audio there
    3. I go to portfolio page 2.
    4. The audio from portfolio page 1 still continues playing.
    5. I start the audio on portfolio page 2.
    6. Now I hear the audio from portfolio page 1 and 2.
    7. There is no way to stop the audio from portfolio page 1 now. I want it to stop when I leave portfolio page 1.

Melanie – SUPPORT

You need to actively stop it before you switch pages! Cheers

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. I go to the home page, you sent.
    2. I click on a portfolio item, and play a video.
    3. I close that by clicking the x button in right,
    4. and choose another one and play the music.
    5. I heard only one music..

Correct me if I am wrong in my steps.

Thanks,
    laranz.

ricktd

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for the reply.
    I do not want to let viewers actively stop the audio files all the time. When I close a portfolio item with a video file, it automatically stops. This is what I want to happen to the audio files as well if possible.

Hi Laranz,

Thanks for trying out the steps.
    At step 2 you say you start a video.
    Try the whole thing again, but now start an audio file at step 2. Like I said in my previous post, video files are working like they should. But audio files will overlap each other from different portfolio items.

Greetings,
    Rick

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi Rick,

Is that the default WordPress audio player or any audio player plugin, you can try this: http://en.support.wordpress.com/audio/

Thanks,
    laranz.

ricktd

I’m sorry for this late reply, but because of various reasons I didn’t had my priority to the website.
    Anyway, I tried the WordPress audio player before, but without success. Because you mention this player I have given it another shot. For some reason this player works like a charm now (maybe some kind of update or something). I don’t have a clue ‘why’ it works now, but that doesn’t matter I guess. Thanks for the help!

There is one small issue I can’t fix. If two or more audio players are on one page a started player won’t stop when I select a new one to start playing audio. If there is a fix for this issue, the current audio player will be perfect!

Thanks for all the help and a happy new year to all of you.

Greetings,
    Rick

Melanie – SUPPORT

You’ll have to stop the first audio track before you play the second one.

Cheers!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register