New Landing How can we help? Atelier Atelier Blog Layout – stuck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    zachleary

So, currently by Blog (called News) page is stuck looking like this:

http://siddhiherbals.com/index.php/news/

Yes, I added the right column for products but ignore that for now. First, how do I get my images to appear smaller on the Blog/News Page? Why are they so big? I’ve tried everything and can’t find a setting to make them small. Like 80% smaller – it looks terrible as it is.

Second, what are my other options for layouts? Is it only Masonary or Mini? How do I do Mini with sidebar?

http://swiftideas.com/blog/blog-mini-sidebar/

If I select “MINI” will the sidebar be included? Lots of questions I know, but I’m stuck on this. It’s the only part of the theme that has given us a headache.

David Martin – Support

1) The blog layouts are: Standard, Bold, Mini and Masonry.

2) You set the sidebar in the page Meta Options => Sidebar Options.

It looks like you have reduced your image size already.

Thanks,
    David

zachleary

Sorry, but I already knew all that. You just won the award for most unhelpful support reply ever. I paid for this?? Thanks.

Please look at my News page and offer a helpful solution.

The images on my news page are huge. Look at them and you will see. I provided the URLS. How can I make them smaller? They are not small, mini, reduced, etc…those are not thumbnails clearly. Please advise.

http://siddhiherbals.com/index.php/news/

Let’s start there since you didn’t answer my second question either.

westcoastsurf

zachleary, your douchebag level is completely maxed out. I’d imagine every waiter pisses in your soup.

David Martin – Support

@zachleary – the blog layouts Standard, Bold, Mini and Masonry are just that – layouts. They do not indicate the image size used.

Sorry, but I already knew all that.

– you asked the initial question, “Is it only Masonry or Mini“, I then informed you about the two other layouts you did not list.

If you want to reduce your image sizes by 80%, you can use CSS and modify the theme to match your requirements. Here is an example to help you, please add this to Theme Options => Custom CSS:

.mini-items .blog-item figure {
        max-width: 20%;
    }

I answered your second question regarding the sidebar on a blog page. A mini blog layout is set in the page builder as you know. You then set a sidebar in the page meta options, also as instructed above: Meta Options => Sidebar Options.

All the best,
    David.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register