New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante assets will be removed message

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    hamlik2002

So after updating Dante to the latest version today I have been getting many issues with my site including this message after I update a page or product… “by switching to the page builder, any content not in page builder assets will be removed for consistency”

which it should not show up because I only use the page builder and I don’t switch back to classic builder… ever… This never came up before the update…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    hamlik2002

This happens in Chrome browser and not in IE

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    This is not any issue and you will not face any problem because you dont have any content beside of page builder’s elements.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

hamlik2002

Exactly, I shouldn’t see that message, but I do. I only use page builder’s elements, but I still see that message pop up. Anyway it is not a big deal, just annoying. I thought you guys should know about it and if there is a simple fix it would be great to apply…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit page-builder.js through FTP software at /dante/swift-framework/page-builder/assets/js/
    Find this line of code and remove or comment by adding a two // at start of line -:
    alert("By switching to the page builder, any content not in page builder assets will be removed for consistency.");
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

hamlik2002

Solved, thank you.

btw I had an earlier post about my youtube videos not working, after updating the theme, do you think that can be address soon? It hasn’t been 48hours yet, but it would be nice to have it resolved. I don’t think it is a difficult fix.

best regards,

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

No problem

As for the issue with youtube, we have had many issues with version 2.62, so likely that we will make 2.63 the same as 2.61 so people can effectively downgrade whilst we try and find out what’s caused so many issues.

Just waiting for the developer to come online

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register