New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Asset background, responsive visibility & header heights

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by ssobers.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Osmaan

Hi Ed

I hope you’re well. I promise that once my website it finished – I will stop bugging you with questions.

1) Is there a way to add more than 10 asset backgrounds? I am trying to have a full width image at the top of each page and the only solution I can find apart from using sliders is to use these. I’m also using them for colours inside my pages – so all 10 have already been used up now! (example here http://tinyurl.com/nhrlsln)

2) Do you have any tips on how to make these banner images look better for mobiles & tablets? They aren’t being responsive & only showing part of the image.

3) Do you have any instructions or documents on what the shortcode ‘Responsive Visibility’ does? As i’m not sure if this will help me solve some challenges about getting things to look right on mobile devices.

4) Is there a way to reduce the height of the title bar – so that it’s thinner at the top of the page (http://tinyurl.com/nhrlsln)?

Many thanks for your continued help & support.

Os

Osmaan

Hi Ed & team,

Any ideas or tips for this – looking to get my site going live in the next 2 days.

Much appreciated.

Thanks

Os

Osmaan

Hi Ed,

That would be great. I would love to find a solution to getting these different header banners to display across the full width of the screen – so that it looks like it’s the same full-width length as the opt-in bar below.

So any other suggestions about how to achieve the look i’m after would be appreciated.

If I need to get a developer to go & customise the theme/coding to make it happen, any tips on what I should be asking them to do would be great.

Thanks so much – you have been amazing at the support & so glad that I got your theme & would highly recommend it to everyone.

Os

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Os,

1) Not as standard, it would require code being added to a few files. If you want to add more, my advice would be to do it through custom classes. So for the full width text block, set the alt-bg to none, then add a custom class, i.e. “fw-blue”. Then add the following custom css:

.full-width-text.fw-blue {
    background: blue;
    }
    .full-width-text.fw-blue * {
    color: #fff;
    }
    .full-width-text.fw-blue:after {
    border-top-color: blue;
    }

2) Not really, they are responsive, but have a padding at the top and bottom, and aren’t designed for main images.

3) You can see here, scroll down to “Responsive utility classes” – http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/scaffolding.html

4) You can add the following to the custom css box in theme options:

.page-heading {
    padding-top: 20px;
    padding-bottom: 20px;
    }

Hope that helps.

– Ed

ssobers

Hi Ed- how would you change #1 above to use different images?

-SS

ssobers

Hi Ed- any guidance would be appreciated.

Best,
    SS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register