New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Asset Background not working anymore

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Clemzy

Hi there,

I recently wanted to change my Asset Background image but I can’t change them anymore.

The old image uploaded a while ago are still working but I can’t upload new image.
    I can only use color now :'(

I’m using WP 3.6 and latest flexform version 1.5.3 and i didn’t use any fancy or wird new plug-in recently..

I hope you can fix it quicly (as i was testing it i remove other image so try different so now I’m stuck with only 3/4 pic working lol…)

King regards

Clemzy

Any clue on this problem?

I saw someone else having the same issue in an other post.

Cheers

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

Clemzy
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Clemzy

keep me update when you’ll have the time to pass it to the support team ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Clement,

Went in and managed to change your Alt 1 Background Image to that star pattern, seems to be working fine?

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    UDTHEMES Support

JayJay

Hello,

I have the same problem!
    All background-assets from 2-9 don’t work anymore!
    And change the pattern from asset 1) can not be the solution for that problem??!!

Greetz

Clemzy

Thank you for the reply it seems that only the 3 new images that i want to use are not working.. ๐Ÿ™ it might be a naughty bug some how…
    I’ll upload new image to night and run a new test and close the topic when I am sure evrything is working fine.

Thank for the help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kind regards

Clemzy

It works fine now, I don’t why there was this bug.

Thank for the help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kind regards

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register