New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood asset background disappears if not full width

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    artshowapplepie

Hi,

I’ve been searching for an answer for days can’t find it anywhere on the forum…

When i set a portfolio carousel any smaller than full size the asset background disappears/ doesn’t show… Can you tell me how i can manage to get those up and running as i would love to show different color blocks throughout my site..

artshowapplepie

Come on please i could use some help here.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, a little something about our forum:
    We work from oldest reply to latest reply, so if you keep your thread busy before we get to look at it, you will be pushed back at the end of our to-do list.

I’m afraid I don’t understand your question, can you show me a link and rephrase the question?

Cheers

artshowapplepie

Hi Melanie,

Sorry didn’t know, i’m not a regular poster, most of the ‘problems’ i can usually sort out myself haha but this keeps me going.

I’ll try to explain a little easier when i set a portfolio carousel any smaller than full with the background color i set for it disappears..

You can see in the screenshot i attached, the above 2 portfolio carousels are both set on 1/2 width which makes each block lose it’s color.

The orange portfolio carousel is set on 1/1 (full width) and does display a background color..

So why is it that any portfolio carousel smaller as full with loses it’s background color / asset color picked in the swift builder option..?

Hope you can help me out and again sorry for messing up the forum!

All my best,

Ank

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, you can see the yellow notice in our right sidebar on every page even if you’re not a regular poster ๐Ÿ˜‰ It’s important to read about forum rules before you enter a forum.

I’m not sure why the error happens, if you could let me know your website URL and your wp-admin login details in a private reply I’ll go ahead and investigate tho ๐Ÿ™‚

artshowapplepie
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

I investigated and the half columns are not prepared to have a good looking background color. While we could easily add this custom css:

.spb_portfolio_carousel_widget.spb_content_element.span6 {
    background-color: orange;
    }

it won’t look perfect :/

Cheers

artshowapplepie

Hi Melanie,

I see what you mean ๐Ÿ˜‰ Oh gosh i’ve seen prettier things in life haha.

Is there any change this will be looked at in a future update, or am i really the only one that wants to use this option ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’ll go play with it for a while maybe i do something with the code you gave me, very helpful thank you so much !

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hm we would need to add padding to the columns which would then cause the columns not to fit next to each other anymore :/ But I will note this for consideration for an update!

All the best

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register