New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Arranging single-product.php display order on page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    haagmeister

Hello everyone.

I need to simply re-arrange the order of a few of the items on the single product page. See attached images before and after so you can see that i moved short description up under the other description and I moved the price down below.

There are other items that will need to be hidden but I Think I can figure that part out.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Is this something you have done, or something you’re asking how to do?

– Kyle

haagmeister

Hi Kyle, I need to do this.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Unfortunately that layout is not currently possible with the theme, and it’s not within the scope of our support to be able to provide instructions on how to change the layout as it is more work than a small customisation. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need that layout

– Kyle

haagmeister

That is exactly the answer I expected. I should have just used a woocommerce made theme as the fix would have been easy per their support. Every time I go with a 3rd party theme I get the generic support answers and end up having to simply move on… again…

Kyle – SUPPORT

But if you do not see that layout in the demo then you know that you will not get that layout with our theme, but you still buy it? Please only purchase themes if you are happy with the way the demo looks

– Kye

Kyle – SUPPORT

It is possible to achieve that look however you will have to use the editor, therefore you will have to do it for each of your products, are you happy with that? If so please provide me with a login and I will set one up for you, then you can copy

– Kyle

haagmeister

I understand what you are saying but you know how clients are. They dictate what they want to use. This was a last minute change for them and of course its one that I cannot figure out as of yet. I apologize for my previous post as I know you get requests day in and day out. Just been a frustrating road with this site and there are more to follow after this with the same client.. I just need to know that I can do this the next go around hehe.

replying in email

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please provide a the login via private reply on here, I will not receive an email through wordpress@ as no one picks up emails there

– Kyle

haagmeister
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

What you would need to do is go to content-single-product.php in Neighborhood/woocommerce and rearrange the parts you want to rearrange. If you are familiar with php then you will be fine

– Kyle

haagmeister

nevermind. Just caught my mistake.. ignore this post ๐Ÿ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi
    Its ok.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register