New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Archives in Sidebars

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    kwtheme

Hi,
    I’m creating a Blog page on my website using posts. Have couple of questions about sidebars:
    1. The Archives are getting displayed twice in the side-bar. How can I remove one of them?
    2. Can I remove some of the items from sidebar such as “Meta”?
    3. When I select which sidebar to be used, only “Sidebar One” works. None of the others does. Am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks in advance.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I’m creating a Blog page on my website using posts. Have couple of questions about sidebars:
    1. The Archives are getting displayed twice in the side-bar. How can I remove one of them?
    ANS -: Please go to Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets -> Delete Archives Widget from “Sidebar One”

2. Can I remove some of the items from sidebar such as “Meta”?
    ANS -: Please go to Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets -> Delete Meta Widget from “Sidebar One”

3. When I select which sidebar to be used, only “Sidebar One” works. None of the others does. Am I doing something wrong?

ANS -: Please go to Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets -> Choose another sidebar instead of “Sidebar One” and put widgets .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register