New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Applying a css in a specific page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    izemach

Hello,

I would like to set a css for a page-builder element that will not influence its appearance in the site but only in one of the pages.
    To be more specific:
    I am using animated icon-box in few places in my website. However, there is one page in which I would like to apply a rounded corners for it (border-radius). I tried to use id or extra-class, but it did not work or worked all over the site.

Can that be done?

Thank you

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Yes, each page has a unique page class, you will find this in the body tag. Once you have the page class, put it at the start of the css rule

– Kyle

izemach

Thank you. I have tried to implement it before I wrote the question – I am probably using it wrong. Do you mean that it should be written for the page and not for the element?
    One more question, in you permission:
    If I implement a border-radius for the icon-box, how can I keep its aspect ratio? it is distorted in narrow screens.

Great theme, I love working on it!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It should be written for both the page and the element. Can you provide us the url of the page where you want to change it specifically?

-Rui

izemach

I have handled it with the extra class, it seems I needed to include the .front and .back for the icon-box.
    Here is the link (you can see the circle on the left… it is distorted when the screen is narrow.
    http://www.beeclients.com/GlilotVC/portfolio/

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

That’s just because the height is bigger than the width, not much you can do about that because if you reduced the height the content on the back would overflow

– Kyle

izemach

Great, thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Kyle
    -Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register