New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Animate text boxes?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    thefactory

Hi, is it possible to animate just a text box so text can fade in from left etc like with icon boxes and images etc?

Thanks, Sam

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Not possible at the moment, but we could add the animation options to the text blocks in an update – will add it to the list ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

thefactory

Okay thank you, it would eb a nice update as I have used the icon box-2 with no icon and extra padding on the bottom to get the effect I want ๐Ÿ˜€

I have noticed the animation effect doesn’t seem to work on the animated icon boxes (the ones that flip when hovering) – please see http://newdev.factoryagency.co.uk/ for example, I have the transition set to pop-up but it does not pop up, I have also tried numerous transition options but they don’t seem to affect how it is displayed when you scroll down to it, it is just there as you scroll down.

Thanks for your help ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Yes, there are no intro animations on the animated icon box as otherwise they become very temperamental due to the multiple animations being associated with them.

We might spend more time on making those compatible, but for now they have no intro animation.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register