Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    alexvald

Putting together a site on Dante and there is an issue with the screen being covered in a black overlay on some older devices. I have seen it on a Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus (where the menu also fails to work correctly) but a similar issue has been reported on other devices – although I have failed to get the specific details as yet. Scrolling fast, eventually reveals the site, but it soon becomes covered again. Doing some experimenting, it seems to specifically be a problem when the top bar is enabled. Are you aware of any issue of this nature and is there a fix in the works?

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Could you please confirm if this issue is with the latest version ?. Also provide a url in a private reply.

Thanks
    Tahir

alexvald
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kunzi

I also still have this problem. Just installed Dante 2.12. Android phones show blank black mobile menu. See attachment.

kunzi
    Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi Guys,

Could you please update to version 2.13 and confirm if the update has fixed the issue.

Thanks
    Tahir

alexvald
    alexvald

Tahir,

Extra info for you. The black screen issue (that I believe is related to the video embeds) is happening on a Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus running Android 2.3.6 and a Samsung S2 running 2.3.5.

Cheers

Alex

kunzi

I do not think it is related to video embeds, because we have no video embeds on site. Also the 2.15 did not solve the issue. Tried it in a test enviroment. The same issue is also on your Dante test site. I attached a screen shot from an emulator that shows the menu exactly like I see it with my own samsung galaxy s. It shows the main menu as a black block.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks for posting back, I will forward this to the developer, as it’s probably worth an update if it’s on our demo as well.

alexvald
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @alexvald / @kunzi,

Checked here on a Galaxy S2, and can’t see either issue.

@alexvald
    – the mobile menu icon isn’t occurring as you’ve got your logo etc in the top bar?

– Ed

kunzi

On our site the menu works on the first time but if you close the mobile menu and try to open it again it does not work anymore.

On your dante.swiftideas.net site I can’t get menu to work at all. It works on your device?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

This is because you can’t close the mobile menu with the icon, you need to close it using the cross.

– Kyle

kunzi

Not sure what icon you are referring to. I used the only method I see and that is the cross (X) on top right corner of the mobile menu.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register