New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Anchor links in Swift Slider not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    vpsite

I am trying to do an anchor link from the navigation menu (About) to a one of the Swift Sliders on the home page. The links does nothing at all. I also tried making the same link on the first slide (Test) and still no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Also, the back to top arrow (bottom right of the page) appears when I scroll part way down the contact page. Can this also display when scrolling on the home page so when I scroll down one slide, it appears?

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I think it isn’t possible to link to those slides. But will forward to our head developer to confirm if there is a solution.

-Rui

vpsite

What about the back to top arrow being displayed on the home page/ slides page?

Anissa

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @vpsite

Just to clarify – you are trying to link to a slider on another page, i.e. having it scroll to the slider on the new page? or link to a specific slide?

The back to top showing after first slide would need some js changes, but unfortunately not something we can provide through support.

– Ed

vpsite

I am trying to link to a specific slide on the same page. The site will really only be one page, so the navigation menu option for About is linking to the slide content on that same page (4th slide). Right now, the anchor link doesn’t do anything.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Currently we don’t have an option to link to a specific slide – that’s something we’ll need to add to the feature request list.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register