New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Anchor link – main menu highlighting 2 items

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Joanna

Hi Ed,

Yaaay! You are the best ๐Ÿ™‚ The anchor link is fully working now, pointing in the right place, highlighting correctly and working even on a mobile phone! I am so happy!

Thank you

Have a nice day,

Joanna

Joanna

I have said hurrai a little too fast. I swear all was working perfectly and then suddenly Home is not highlighted anymore ๐Ÿ™‚ But I am still happy with the solution as it is so no need to fix that further if it is too complicated.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looks like you have adjusted the code in the custom JS box within theme options? This is the issue here.

– Ed

Joanna

Hi, no I have only added the comments to know what is what. Removed that now. Now, both home and services highlighted again.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi Joanna,

I just forward again the topic to Ed so he can continue the assistance of this topic when possible.
    Thanks

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Code looks to have been changed back to what it was when I left it now? Have tested and the home/services indicator is swapping as expected.

– Ed

Joanna

Hello Ed,

Thank you and I am sorry for that, I have no idea what I did! It all seems to work perfectly fine now.

Thank you for your time,

Joanna

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. glad it’s sorted.
    Thanks Ed.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register