New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform All styling/formatting broken when not logged in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    tripthreat2409

Hey Swift team,

When I’m logged into the WP admin, my site is showing fine. However when logged out (all front end use), all the formatting is screwed up…. essentially nothing is working. I’m not sure when/how this happened. But I know the only thing I was working on is Contact Form 7.

From the backend, I re-saved options in FlexForms options. I re-set the main menue. Re-updated pages. Also cleared all caches.

On the browser end, I reset all my browsers, cleared cookies, caches, history, etc.

Here’s the site, and I also attached a screen shot of what the page looks like, in case it changes.

Thanks!

tripthreat2409

Update: also tried deleting the theme and re-installing. Still getting the same issue. Running FlexForm 1.2 and latest WP

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

I get 502 Bad Gateway on most of the theme files/scripts – this means they are not loaded, so please disable minification/script combining in the W3 Total Cache plugin.

Tip: if your site doesn’t get A LOT of traffic (thousands or tens of thousand of uniques per day), W3 Total Cache won’t make any difference.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

tripthreat2409

Thanks, Cosmin. This did the trick!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register