New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante All Page Headings – Page Title – on Blog-Posts are gone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Pikay

All of my Blog-Posts have no Page Headings respectively no “Page Title” is shown, although enabled as Standard in the Theme-Options.

For now i do have to edit every single Post to fix the Problem and there are severel hundreds!!! of Blog Posts.

Do you have any comfortable and quick solution? ๐Ÿ™

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

That’s odd, can’t see what will of caused that. You can try the ‘Custom Field Bulk Edit’ plugin to edit all of the posts at once

– Kyle

Pikay

Bulk Edit Plugin is no solution ๐Ÿ™

Blog-Post –> Meta-Options –> Page-Heading Options –> Field “Page Title” <– here i do need at least the title of the blog-post and this is different for every post and here i have several hundreds.

so, if the field is empty then i do have to add the standard wordpress title. do you have any workaround?

i think, this is an theme issiue. after first installation of dante, all titles were fine out of the box while “page title” was activated in the theme options as standard.

Kyle – SUPPORT

You can edit the custom field ‘show page title’ for all of your posts, you would change the value from 1 (true) to 0 (false)

– Kyle

Pikay

“Show page title” is checked for every post, but “Page Title” is the Problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

If you enable the Custom Fields display in the screen options of the post edit screen, is the page title anywhere within any of those fields? We haven’t removed this, so can’t think why it would be removed from your posts.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register