New Landing How can we help? Atelier Align Modal button under text in testimonials.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    sorelh

Hi

On my testimonials page I cannot align the modal button underneath the text of each testimonial (below the introductory sentence but above the testimonials cite). I would like a line space between the testimonial text and the ‘read more’ modal button – which appears next to the text – but I want it to appear underneath the text. Please can you let me have some CSS to align the ‘read more’ modal button underneath the text on the left, but above the testimonials cite. I attach screenshots to show the random placement of the button currently.

Thanks
    Sorel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Switch to “Text” mode for the testimonial editor and update this:

<p style="text-align: center;"><a class="sf-button standard accent stroke-to-fill" href="#modal-2" role="button" data-toggle="modal"><span class="text">Read more</span></a></p>

To this:

<a class="sf-button standard accent stroke-to-fill" href="#modal-2" role="button" data-toggle="modal"><span class="text">Read more</span></a>

Thanks,
    David.

sorelh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Yes, you will need to remove this: <p style="text-align: center;">

Open a testimonial and edit it, in the WP Editor, click the “Text” tab to view the testimonial code within the WP editor.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register