New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood additional information product field

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    creatorofstuff

I keep feeling like I should be figuring this out, but I’m not. For the individual product pages, I understand that you need to activate the page builder in order to use the accordian features. I have done this and I am able to get the “description” to show. But I cannot figure out how to get anything to show under “additional information”. Where do I enter that information.

Please advise. Thanks!

Ben – SUPPORT

Additional information is to do with the products such as size, weight etc

Is there an issue with it not showing?

Thanks
    Ben

creatorofstuff

It’s not showing but I haven’t filled in size, weight, etc. because those fields don’t seem to work for my products, so I guess that is the problem. The products are greeting cards, so what I want to say is something like “Card is 5×7″, printed in USA on beautiful high quality stock that is %30 post consumer fiber.” I was hoping to put that under “additional information”. I’m not sure how to do that. If I must put it in the “description”, I will do that, but then how would I make the other accordian fields disappear if they are empty?

Thanks again!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The additional information fields are generated from the product attributes you add in the tabbed asset provided within the product editor. Check here – http://docs.woothemes.com/document/managing-product-taxonomies/

– Ed

creatorofstuff

One more question on this. If there is no additional information for the product, the tab appears empty. Is there a way to have the tab not appear at all? It seems incomplete to show an empty tab. Thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll ask another support staff if he knows that, I’m not sure if we have that option.
    Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register