New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Adding few items and bug fixes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    dip

I would like the following things to be fixed:

1) I would like to add one more button as “Add to whishlist”
    2) The item counter is not functioning properly. Please check the screenshot.
    3) Filters on top http://access.jindaldiamonds.in/product-category/collections/diamond-collection/

Please see to it and do let me know.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. You mean you want to add another “Add to wishlist” button in the product page or where, if it is easy I guide you to add it.?
    2. Did you add any Custom CSS for .plus? Try to add this in the Custom CSS in Theme Options.

.plus { left: 0; }

or

.plus { left: 0 !important; }

3. You mean, you want to add a filter on the top?

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

dip

1. You mean you want to add another “Add to wishlist” button in the product page or where, if it is easy I guide you to add it.?

Yes I want to add “Add to wishlist” button in the product page. Please help me in this.

3. You mean, you want to add a filter on the top?

Yes I want to add the filter on the top as I am taking the category page as full width. Please do help me out. I have already shared the links

4. Please do let me know regarding the css for this as the name should come on top and below that should come the price. As of now they both are coming together.

http://access.jindaldiamonds.in/product/adamas-thin-cuff/

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. By default, there is a wishlist button in the product page next to add to cart button.
    3. I misread it, what type of filters ( can you point a think on our demo ) because in the product category pages, there is only one category of products will be display, so no need for the filters there.
    4. Did you add the title tag by editing the source code? If so put that just above this div

<div itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer">

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

dip

1. By default, there is a wishlist button in the product page next to add to cart button.

Yes sir, I want a button written as “Add to whishlish” just like “Add to cart” side by side with “Add to cart”

3. I misread it, what type of filters ( can you point a think on our demo ) because in the product category pages, there is only one category of products will be display, so no need for the filters there.

I am looking for custom filters like: Price, attributes, type, subcategory, etc.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. If so you need to rewrite this function named “sf_wishlist_button” found on \wp-content\themes\cardinal\swift-framework\core\sf-woocommerce.php alter the <i class="ss-star"> word and give your own words in that place on line #275 or you can copy that function and alter the changes and put that in the child theme’s functions.php to save the change from updates 🙂
    2. You can enable the sidebar in the category product pages and use the Woocommerce layered nav widget to display filter options.
    4. You can try to change the heading style of page Heading in Theme Options -> Woocommerce Options -> Shop Options -> WooCommerce Page Heading Style

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

dip

1. If so you need to rewrite this function named “sf_wishlist_button” found on \wp-content\themes\cardinal\swift-framework\core\sf-woocommerce.php alter the <i class=”ss-star”> word and give your own words in that place on line #275 or you can copy that function and alter the changes and put that in the child theme’s functions.php to save the change from updates 🙂

Sir, Can you please do this for me as I tried doing it and it didn’t work out the way I thought it will come.

2. You can enable the sidebar in the category product pages and use the Woocommerce layered nav widget to display filter options.

Sir, I don’t want to enable the sidebar as it will destroy the whole layout of the theme. I want it to come on top of the category so that I can select without having a sidebar. please help

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Added http://take.ms/93WcC I also copy that file named, oldsfwoocommerce.php you can compare those files also 🙂
    2. Sorry it needs a lot of code changes, we can’t do customizations in support. So I suggest you to hire someone to do so. ( If you found some feature like in the demo, let me know )

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

dip

Dear Sir,

Can you please help me out in putting the toggle for filters on top as the theme doesn’t have the option to place it.

The link is as follows: http://mihajlovicnenad.com/product-filter/

I have already installed the required plugin looking forward for its display on top of the category page as shown in example.

thanking you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just forwarded the topic to my colleague.

-Rui

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I suggest you to contact that plugin creator about that option available or not.

Let us know, what he said.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register