New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood 'Add to Cart' buttons are missing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    NateDawgSC

Didn’t notice it before…however, the ‘add to cart’ buttons are missing for the products. The link to an example is as follows: GPS

Maybe I am loosing my mind, but I don’t see them. Additionally, if we can get them back, can we change wording to ‘add to cart’ and ‘cart’, instead of ‘add to shopping bag’ or ‘shopping bag’. Trying to set up a avionics website, and the wording just doesn’t fit…lol.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Make sure you fill all the necessary details for the products.

Try this to translate your WordPress theme http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-to-translate-the-theme/

OR

If you want that text alone, try this Navigate to this folder wp-content\themes\neighborhood\woocommerce\single-product\add-to-cart and inside that you found some files, open that and edit the add to cart and other texts to your preferred text.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

NateDawgSC

I am going to be honest…I am not sure what you mean. I am asking about the missing ‘add to cart’ buttons, nothing about translation. Please accept my apologies if I am missing something.

NateDawgSC

Okay…I just reread your post, Laranz…now I know what you are talking about. Give me some time, and I will report back to you. Thanks

NateDawgSC

I have everything listed on the product page that I want, but I still don’t have the ‘add to bag’ section. I will worry about the wording, after I get the ‘add to cart’ buttons back.

NateDawgSC

Okay…for now, I have solved the missing ‘add to shopping bag’ mystery. Apparently, I don’t read the fine print too well. I had the ‘Catalog Mode’ turned on in the Theme Options -> WooCommerce Options. Once I turned it to off, the buttons came back. Now on to the wording…lol

Melanie – SUPPORT

As Laranz mentioned, you can translate the theme. Translating does not always mean one language to another but it basically just means change words. So no matter if you want to change Cart to another language or another word, you can do it by following the translation guide.

Or find the files Laranz was talking about and change the words inside the php code (not recommended, since upon upgrading you will lose your “translation” again)

cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register