New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Add to card problem. Does not load products. Woocommerce Multilingual conflict

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    dompracytworczej

Hi I have a problem

1. Add to card problem. Does not load products. I think there is a problem with Woocommerce Multilingual Plugin. When its ON i cant add products to cart. I add but its not in the card. When turn OFF this Pluggin, on Polish site everything is fine but on English site I have polish currency. I’m sure that this is conflict with woocommerce multilingual, cause when i turn OFF this plugin everything is ok, but then I do not have english currency. Attachment K_1.png.

2. Otherwise, when woocommerce multilingual plugin is ON i have one more problem (see the picture i’ve attached), completely different product names (with variant number). Attachment K_2.jpg.

I tried to fix it with WPML Support and they sad:
    “Thanks for your patience while I continued to troubleshoot. I was able to set up your site locally and I found that if I installed a different theme, the product title showed correctly in the cart. For my test I used the theme Storefront.
    Please test this on your live site or in a development site and let me know if the products display correctly. Thanks!”

So please help me to fix it.
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

The supplied login details are not working, can you check those and update?

dompracytworczej

How can i check it and update?

David Martin – Support

Paste new details here and click “Set as private reply”.

dompracytworczej
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding your issues:

1)It seems that is missing some WPML files, can you delete it and install it again?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1udoeby0f23yza/Screenshot%202017-03-24%2016.12.18.png?dl=0

2) I’m seeing it fine, can you try to clear the browser cache?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzh0n3t17c0eifn/Screenshot%202017-03-24%2016.05.29.png?dl=0

-Rui

dompracytworczej

Please try to add more different products, still not working as it should. Some products added, some not. For example try to add black tomato from main site and then “kaktus 1”. It’s not working. Please help becouse i can’t sell products.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Could you list the exact steps to replicate this further.

For me it worked normally:

For example, my steps were:

1) Select Polish language
    2) Add the product to the cart
    3) Check dropdown cart/cart page
    4) Check UK language site cart

dompracytworczej

I send U dropbox link couse I made a screen recording to show U a problem, REGARDS
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gc5tw5lnkoafgk6/Add%20Problems%201.mov?dl=0

David Martin – Support

Hi,

1) Variable Products do not use AJAX add to cart so you will need to wait for the page to refresh before the dropdown mini cart is updated.

2) I can intermittently replicate the issue in the video on your site.
    a) Please ask your host to update your sites MySQL version to the latest 5.6+ minimum: http://www.kleyoo.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-status
    b) Please open your wp-config.php file and add this: define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

3) Please also add your FTP details.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register