New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Add Swift Slider to Neighborhood

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    ehandelsfabriken

It would be great if you could add your own slider Swift Slider to your theme Neighborhood as the included Revolution Slider is too advanced for daily use.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks for your suggestion and will include in future upgrade sure.
    Mohammad

ehandelsfabriken

A few seconds after posting this I noticed this http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/features/#sliders.

Looks like the Swift Slider is included in the theme. However I cant see where in my Neighborhood theme. I am using the 2.05 version of the theme.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Sorry! I checked feature list but could not get this one. I am glad that your problem solved.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

ehandelsfabriken

It’s not solved as I cant find the Swift Slider user interface in the WordPress admin menu.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It dont have any menu. You can get the settings like http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/features/#sliders at page meta settings below page content editor.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

ehandelsfabriken

Oh so I cant make my own slides like I can do with the Swift Slider included with your Joyn theme? That was what I wanted and asked for in my request. Because in the Joyn theme the Swift Slider has its own menu and I can make my own slides with any images or text.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry for the confusion. The swift slider in our older themes like Flexform and Neighborhood is not the same swift slider as in Joyn and Cardinal

The swift slider works with our newer framework, which is only currently used by Joyn and Cardinal, so it’s unlikely that we will be adding that feature to Neighborhood, sorry

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register