New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Add more than one item in my profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Dimitar Dinev

Hi amazing guys. You have no idea and I have no words to say what your themes are for me. I’ve stopped working with other themes and do my best to know your themes in the smallest details and to give as much feedback and ideas as possible. GREAT WORK.

So on my question. I’ve already buy Dante (one licence – find it attached to this message) and have a question. Can I add all my items to my profile because I don’t want to register more than one profile in support section. I have 2 more clients for Dante and another 2 are waiting for sites with Dante in January. Please help me with this because I plan to work with Dante for all my projects in 2014. Nice isn’t it?

Regards,
    Dimitar.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Dimitar,

thank you so much for the kind words, happy to hear that!

So the question is if you can ask your questions for all the websites that use our themes with the same username in our forum?
    Yes you can ๐Ÿ™‚

You only need to visit the Dante forum section and open a thread ๐Ÿ™‚

But you need to purchase Dante for every website you use it. You cannot use the same license on multiple clients

All the best

Dimitar Dinev

Yes of course I will purchase as many licenses as neccesary for my projects. I read the ThemeForest terms :).

Cheers and happy holidays guys.
    Dimitar.

P.S.: Do you know an easy way to move my other 2 topics to Dante section – I really don’t want to write them again. Thanks.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, just copy paste them to the correct section ๐Ÿ™‚

All the best!
    Happy holidays!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register