New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Add Images to Text Block (full-width) or full-width Team

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by tmccann.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    tmccann

Hello,

How can I add images to the Text Block(full-width)? I tried to “Add Media”, but the image doesn’t appear or isn’t apart of the text block — floating on top of the page.

If that’s not possible, how can I get the background of “Team” to become full-width just like the ‘Text Block(full-width)’?

Thank you,
    Tyler

Ben – SUPPORT

If you add a full width text block, click the pencil to edit and then click add media and then click insert into post.

It seems to be working for me could you post login details with your website if you can’t get it working and I’ll look into it.

Thanks
    Ben

tmccann

It’s still not working. I’m editing this with MAMP on my localhost:8888.

In the meantime would you help me to get the background of “Team” to become full-width just like the ‘Text Block(full-width)’?

Ben – SUPPORT

Hmm okay that seems really odd, I’d blame it on MAMP until you get it live, sure I’ll look into it now

Thanks
    Ben

Ben – SUPPORT

Not sure why you’d be having an issue with full width team, any chance you could upload it with login details please? (as a private reply)

Thanks
    Ben

tmccann

No I can’t upload it. Would you tell me how to make the background-color of the “team” to become full-width as it looks like with the “text block(full-width)”?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register