New Landing How can we help? Atelier Add background image in header area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    dm13

hi guys, I’m trying to figure something out and i know you can help. the end result might be that its not possible but thats fine at least i will have an end result 🙂

okay so on my home page, i have a logo in the middle. i have social icons on the left. i have cart and wishlist icons on the right. i have the main nav menu and then i have the swift builder elements with and image, a text block and another image (with background image behind the uploaded media block) all in a row..

i have a lot of white space in the banner/header area! and a lot of white in the menu ‘tabs’. what i am trying to do is figure how to add a background image in that white space – preferably with the logo positioned in front of the background image – but i hazard a guess its not possible.

i would love to be able to add the background image in the ‘top bar’ area instead. but there is no option for that. or add the background image between the bottom of the logo and the top of the menu tabs. or add the image TO the menu tabs.. just something to break up the white space..

at this point. any ideas would be fantastic.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Add this to your custom css:

#header-section header {
      background: #222222 url("http://nightmaircreations.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/1-14619600-dark-brick-old-wall-texture-or-background-1024x675.jpg") repeat fixed center top;
    }

– Kyle

dm13

thx!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register