New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Adapt single post blog page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Nico

Hi!

I have various issues with the layout of the single post pages. I tried to find answers in this forum but a few problems still exist.
    I thought it is rather easy to adapt the blog timeline page but I could find the same options for the single post pages.

1) How can I limit the width of the single post page to the same width as in the blog timeline? I tried to use “text block” instead of the “text block (full width)” but that had no impact.

2) Or alternatively would it be possible that the full content becomes visible in the timeline once users clicked on the “read on” – button instead of taking them to the single post page?

3) if 2) doesn’t work: how can I remove the line below the title of the single post page?

4) also if 2) doens’t work: how can I remove the frame around the section that takes readers to the next or previous post?

Thank you!
    Best, Nico

David Martin – Support

Hi,

1) Please add this to Theme Options => Custom CSS:

.single-post .page-content {
      max-width: 66.666%;
      margin: 0 auto;
    }

2) That is not possible, you would need to hire a developer to integrate this.

3)

.post-info {
        border: none!important;
    }

4)

ul.post-pagination-wrap {
        border: none!important;
    }
    Nico

Hi David, thanks for your response.

The width is perfect with 50%.

Best, Nico

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Thanks David.
    -Rui

Nico

For those who face the same problem I would like to add that it has an influence weather or not you use the page builder. If you do so, the max width should be 50%. If not, 66.666% is fine.

David Martin – Support

Great, glad that helped you out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register