New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Accordion Section Swift Elements not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    ecogirl

FIRST OF ALL,

Thank you for all the support you’ve provided me so far. Every solution you’ve given has worked like a charm, and I never thanked you for how prompt and reliable your responses have been. You guys are awesome, and major kudos to you b/c this is a rockin’ theme.

Secondly, I have a new question/issue:

When I insert an Accordion Section into a page, in each section it gives me the option to add a Swift element or just a text box. However, every time I’ve tried to add a toggle or tabs element, it doesn’t do anything. Only the simple text box option is working. What is going on, and how do I fix this?

Thanks!

-MN

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey, thanks for the kind words ๐Ÿ™‚

With regards to accordions and other accordions/toggles/tabs inside them, that won’t be possible; the script doesn’t support that unfortunately and adding them like that will most likely result in broken layouts / nonfunctional accordions.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register