New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Accordion hiding content

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    ronin

Thanks for all of the attention on this, but it’s still not working here. We just tested on a fresh computer that hadn’t visited the site before and the content’s still getting cut off.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just to confirm, this page – http://www.propertyology.com.au/free-reports-articles-archive/market-trends/ and then clicking the NSW tab?

Tested on chrome on incognito mode and worked 100% for me.

– Ed

ronin

Yep, I just tried going into incognito too – it worked loading the page and then clicking NSW, but then if you click on say TAS/VIC/WA it cut it off.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just made some adjustments, hopefully now it’s 100%. Please let me know.

– Ed

ronin

Sorry, still having the issue in incognito.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@ronin – ahh.. seems like it was only the very bottom of some tabs getting cut off, which was difficult to notice. Have adjusted the timing again, can you give it another test?

– Ed

ronin

Sorry Ed, still looks like this:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you try another machine? Unable to replicate on latest Mac/Chrome, and also latest Windows 10/Chrome.

– Ed

ronin

Hi,

We had to move on from this issue for the time being, but we’re trying to work on a layout that uses tabs again and we’re coming across the same issue.

To recap, it only happens when we try to use blogs inside tabs/accordions, and it only seems to be Chrome that can’t handle it. It seems it just can’t figure out what height the secondary tabs need to be once the first tab has loaded. It’s also very temperamental – sometimes it loads perfectly but other times it doesn’t. We can reproduce it on all of our computers (8) here.

Thanks again for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @ronin

Just to confirm that this issue is still present, and only in chrome for you? Have just tried for 5 minutes to replicate and have been unable to.

Let us know.

Thanks,

– Ed

ronin

Yes, still present and only in Chrome. When refreshing sometimes it loads properly, and then you refresh again and it’s broken again.

Something I just noticed, don’t know if it means anything, but as I was randomly clicking through the tabs the url would only change sometimes (eg. if I click about, research report, latest news, the url will only randomly change to have the anchor at the end …/#latestnews – so it will stay …/#about as I click through a bunch, and then just randomly change to one of the others).

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @ronin

That is odd. We were looking into it, but appears that page has been removed?

– Ed

ronin

Hi Ed,

Sorry, my colleague locked down the page. Try this one

ronin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you re-test now, I have adjusted the PB blog items, what output where you looking for on those blog assets?

http://www.propertyology.com.au/brisbane-area-profile-swiftideas/#about

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.