New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Accordion add section bug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    hamlik2002

Follow these steps to recreate the error: in product page or a regular page use Swift Page Builder and add an Accordion element. Next click Add Section, this will bring up a box that says “please enter new section” with option okay and cancel. No matter what option you click on, cancel or okay, the same box pops up over and over again for about three to five times. I’ve had that box pop up even 15 times before it closed. In other words, when you type in the text or press cancel the box pops up with the same message random number of times. Even the X on top right corner won’t close it.

I tested it out with Google Chrome, IE, and Firefox. I’m using windows 8.1 Professional (I don’t think this matters…)

any thoughts…?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It seems a bug with latest version of theme. The developer of theme will assist you very soon.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know @hamlik2002 – will get this fixed hopefully today, and will be in the hotfix update (within the next 24-48 hours).

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register