New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood accordian – can elements inside be side by side?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    creatorofstuff

I’m using the Swift Page Builder to create an accordian. Inside one of the sections, I would like to place two text blocks side by side.

In the editor, it looks fine, but on the actual page, each element is the full page width, one on top of the other.

Why is that?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Can you please provide me specific page url with issue?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

creatorofstuff
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-
    .page-id-12578 .spb_accordion .ui-accordion .ui-accordion-content.row-fluid [class*=”span”] {
    width: 48% !important;
    }
    .page-id-12578 .list-star li{
    font-weight:15px !important;
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

creatorofstuff

Hi again,

I appreciate your help, but there are still problems.

The code did fix the problem in the first accordion section but it messed up the second one, which now only takes up 1/2 the page, which is not what I want.

Maybe I should just use short codes to create 2 columns within one text block. But why doesn’t this work without a fix?

I don’t understand why I should need any custom code to make this work in the first place, since it should already work. Can you please explain that to me? Is it my fault?

Second, the font code had no effect. And since the font weight I actually want is 300, not 15px (which seems like it should be a size, not a weight), I tried that, too, and it had no effect either.

Actually, the entire page has the wrong font weight. 🙁

David Martin – Support

Hi,

You should be able to utilise the column shortcode from the Swift Shortcodes for this.

I have set you up with a working example, with 1 column, 2 columns and three columns https://sassypantsdesign.com/tabs-test-columns/.

Thanks,
    David.

creatorofstuff

That’s what I was asking up above – if I should simply use short code to accomplish this like you did in your example.

The only reason I was confused at all is because the Swift editor allows you to place elements side by side within the accordion. This leads one to believe it’s going to work, only it does not. The Swift editor should not even allow that configuration, rather, your documentation should say you must use shortcode to get columns.

I’ve said this before, but if your documentation was more thorough, I believe you would have less work in your support forum answering silly questions like this.

But thanks for answering the silly question!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

It’s a perfectly reasonable question and we are very happy to help you out – we’ll get our docs updated further.

Cheers,
    David.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register