New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Ability Ability Theme Loading Blank

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    rossstaszak

Hello, I am using the Ability theme. I used FTP as I normally do to upload themes. No errors are reporting in WordPress, however when in the them menu ability is appearing with a broken image icon as opposed to the title graphic as expected. Also live view simply displays a blank site and none of the feature appear to be showing up as far as customizing the theme. I used this theme once before with no issues and now it has been giving me a bunch of trouble.

I am using a Windows Server…if that matters?

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Ross

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Apologies for a late reply.

1. Did this got fixed?
    2. Could you contact your host about this, to set some windows specific settings for WordPress, if that helps.
    3. So this is working well before the update, and only after the update it looks like this?
    4. Could you provide us your WP Login details, so we can check whats going on.

Thanks,
    laranz.

rossstaszak

Sorry for the delay here, i replied by email, but it seems it may not have gone through.
    ——-
    Hello, I am still having issues with this theme. I understand that you are busy and probably get a lot of requests but any advice here would be appreciated.

Windows Server 2008 r2 using IIS 6.1, the theme is not showing up.

Here are the answers to your previous questions:
    1) no it’s not fixed.
    2) I am hosting this on my own windows box, used Linux in the past, if I need to provide specifics to ensure I install the right stuff let me know.
    3) it never worked on this machine before, I used it on a Linux box before (year ago) & didn’t have any issues.
    4) this is being hosted on a private box on my companies intranet requiring you to vpn in and this would violate my employers rules unfortunately. I could do a screenshare if necessary. Sorry for this inconvenience, hopefully you understand. Does not being on public internet cause any issues, could this be the culprit?

I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
    Ross

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I ask the developer to check it out.

Thanks,
    laranz.

rossstaszak

I am not sure if that is the answer? I am the developer? Are you asking someone to check it out for me or asking me to ask “the developer” sorry.

Thanks
    Ross

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi Ross,

Sorry, I mean the theme’s developer Ed. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Ross,

Very odd. Can you try uploading the theme through Appearance > Themes > Add New?

Maybe download a fresh copy from ThemeForest – not had anyone else with this issue!

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register