New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform A wish List to next update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Charlie999

Hi
    Is it possible to fix some known issues with next update?
    1. Post author disable/enable in posts. If i want to disable the author from a post it should than not be visible on any of the blogtype pages. It’s only deleted on the single post as it works today. I know it works to disable it with css but than you don’t have the possibility to choose if you want it somewhere, some category for an example. So the css code is not a solution.

2. Same with the post items (post date)

3.Breadcrumbs. If you want to disable that somewhere, it does not work.

4.Love It plugin
    Love it plugin settings are not work at all. The only way to disable it is with custom css or deleting it from functions.php. Than you loose the possibility to use it in some categories there you really want to have it.

Thanks, Charlie

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Charlie,

These should be fixed in the most recent update, can you confirm?

We removed the settings for Love It as they aren’t needed.

– Ed

Charlie999

Ok, can not confirm them all.

1.To disable post author works only in masonry and mini blog look. Standard blog type still shows the post author. There isn’t really an option to disable the author from a blog page (only post items) When viewing a sinle post page it works fine.

2. All Post items like dates, comments still doesn’t work to disable from all page types.

3. Breadcrumbs. To disable breadcrumbs works fine.

4. Love It. Ok so you have removed the settings. It does not matter to me because i have disabled it, but for those who use it, settings would be good to have. As it works now there is no possibility to set where i want them and where not. So for me personly it’s best to not use it at all. Is this a third party plugin? If so i can understand that it can be difficult to handle with it.

Regards, Charlie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register