New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante A problem with Portfolio

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    valmat

Hi, I have this problem: I created a portfolio on my website (theme-Dante), and I also created a few categories. Inside the pages in the menu “Main Detail Options”, I chose “Split Media / Description” because “Standard” and the other option I do not like and make my pages too large.

On some pages of the portfolio, I need to enter a lot of text, but now the text remains only on the right side of the page, as seen in the image that I am attaching. I would like to know if there is a plugin or some other way to put text both right and under the photo in a more orderly fashion, and there is also the possibility of including in the pages of portfolio other elements such as videos, photos, etc. Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid not sorry, another option would be to select the normal layout, and then for the media display select ‘none’ and add your image in manually into the page builder

– Kyle

Hello Kyle, i’m developing locally (MAMP) theme Cardinal “Personal 1”. All good though for the portfolio video I can not find an appropriate solution. I need something like http://demo3.pressapps.co/video/?preview&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fcodecanyon.net%2Fitem%2Fsortable-video-embed-wordpress-plugin%2Ffull_screen_preview%2F5610823
    I already tried “vimeography-pro” (http://vimeography.com/themes) but does not work.
    I’m in trouble and I can not fix the problem. Could you indicate a plugin that works with my theme? You have other solutions? Thank You.
    salvatore

This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I am not aware of anything that does this. Have you tried the plugin from the link you sent me?

– Kyle

Not yet. Does not convince me for graphics that is different from the theme Cardinal.
    You have to suggest a reliable manufacturer of plugins?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry I’m not sure what you mean?

Sorry, it is the fault of my ingkese. Bad.
    Can you suggest a video plugin that fits well in the theme Cardinal?

Kyle – SUPPORT

I could not tell you this as I have not tested any video plugins with the theme as the theme has a video player page builder asset so we just use that

– Kyle

I think of a thing like this (attached file). You can get a similar thing with Cardinal?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes, in the page builder you will see a video player asset, add this to your page for each video

– Kyle

I do the tests. Thanks, Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register