Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    nisbo

Hi,
    I don’t understand what’s going on with the media library.
    – The main image of the last items is not the one I’ve uploaded;
    – on the preview of the gallery I see every time an image that I’ve already deleted (a lion);
    – if I try to upload some images on a particular item, the item disappears and is not visible online.

I deleted the last images (I thought there could be a problem with the images) and then I uploaded again, disabling all the plugin except Woocommerce (I can’t make a new item if Woocommerce is disabled), but the problems are still there..

I don’t know if I was been able to explain well, but there are a lot of small things that are hard to explain.. In conclusion, I can’t upload an item with the correct images.

Thank you for your help
    Nicolò

nisbo

I post a screenshot of one of the things I tried to explain: the preview is different from the image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Any issues with images still showing once deleted, or not showing the new version of the image, is always down to caching. Either your browser cache or more than likely a cache plugin is causing the issue.

You will either need to clear the cache or upload the image with a different file name

– Kyle

nisbo

I am just trying to upload the image with a different name and it seems to work.
    Thank you very much!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

MKlumpp

Just a quick note on that.
    Could the problem be here as well, that the different image sizes that the theme creates aren’t deleted in the uploads folder when one deletes an image in the media library?
    I’m actually having this issue with DANTE… Is there a way to automatically delete the different resizes as well?

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m not sure, you might have to delete them from the folder

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register