New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante A lot of different questions: spacing, classes not working,…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    TheHomepage

Hello,

Here some questions :
    1/ see attachment : I created a class .bgwit in order to have the yellow stroke behind the white logos also white. So each image with a logo has the class .bgwit but still the background remains yellow.
    Thanks to help

2/ see attachment : although the top header is set on “off” in the theme settings, i still see it

3/ see attachment : spacing: between the upper row of 3 block and the lower row of 3 blocks there is too much spacing which won’t disappear. I gave all blocks a mt0 en bt0. Thanks for helping

4/ Question :do you have a menu navigation parallax srcoll option with goes from the main menu to ankers
    (each anker is a big foto). Do you have a code for this ?

Site is behind a welcom page, but i can give you the wp logins privately

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Not sure what you mean?

2) Please could you provide login information so that I can check out what’s causing the space?

3) You need to use the classes mt0 mb0 pt0 and pb0 (p’s for padding and m’s for margin)

4) Yes please see: http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-to-create-a-one-page-site-using-the-one-page-navigation/

– Kyle

TheHomepage

Hello,

1/ here some more info: the images of the logos with a white backrgound are ugly on a yellow background, hence i want to give the yellow background section a fully white background. Each image is a block apart, so i gave each block through the swiftbuilder the extra class .bgwit that i created. This class has white backgrund which should overwrite the yellow background but it’s not the case…
    Thanks for helping

2/ Login : The Homepage
    pasw : surfthewaves1981

Thanks a lot

TheHomepage

Hello,

An additional question regarding 4/

4.1//
    The tutorial works great, but can you provide me the css code in order to have the menu items show equally. I have a combination of one top navigation together with a menu item that still refers to a seperate page (book).Hence the menu item Book is always white and the other menu items with the anchor are always black and underlined.
    I would like them all white, and when hovered > pink underlined.
    Is it possible to align the anchor menu items with the other ?

Thanks in advance

TheHomepage

Hello,

Another question regarding the styling of the modal.
    My p body is everywhere white, but for the modal I want the p of contact form everywhere black.
    I added :

.wpcf7 p {
    color: #000;
    }

input[type=”text”], input[type=”password”], input[type=”email”], textarea, select, .ui-state-default a {
    color: #000;
    }

but still in the modal the text is not visible (as it’s white on white).
    Which css do i have to use in order to style the p of the contact form.

Please see attachment

Many thanks for your help !

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Put your client element inside a row (added in version 2.5) and set the background color for the row.

2) You set the color for your navigation in the color customiser

3) Try this custom css:

.modal-body {
      color: #222!important;
    }

– Kyle

TheHomepage

Hi,

1/ Thanks, it works !

2/ I think i did not explain me right. When I use the one page navigation base on anchors, it means in the mean navigation the hover status (underlines) is always the same as the active status. It should not be. But it’s caused because of the anchors. I disturbs as I have one main navigation item which is NOT part of the one page navigation and has not an anchor on the page. Therefore there is a difference between the inactive state of all the menu items : the ones part of the one top navigation are always underlined and black. The one out of the one page navigation is white and not underlined.
    How to align the visual way of ALL menu items in the SAME WAY.

3/
    .modal-body {
    color: #222!important;
    }
    Does NOT work

thanks for your help

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Not sure what you mean, it would help if you could provide me with your link. You provided login information but not your link.

– Kyle

TheHomepage

Hello :
    http://www.myfoodprint.be

Thanks !

Kyle – SUPPORT

Try now?

– Kyle

TheHomepage

Hello,

No it does not work.
    In order to see the modal window. Go down till you see the BLACK button “Book a conference”.
    This opens the modal window. (Also in attachment).You can see that the bg-color is still white.

Thanks to solve it

Kyle – SUPPORT

Try this:

.modal-body {
      background-color: #222;
    }

– Kyle

TheHomepage

Hello,

No, does not work

Please see attachment.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Can you confirm that your other custom css works?

– Kyle

TheHomepage

Yes, the other custom CSS I added works

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register