Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    aal

Hi I have a few questions:

– before i bought the theme, I asked at themeforrest if it was possible to put the breadcrumb on the left side. And you replyed, that you would help me out. now I know how to put the breadcrumb on the left side but i don’t know how to put the page title underneath it. So can you help me with that?

– is there a possibility to put another revolutionslider on a page that is also full width? so not just the main slider? because if i make it full width now, it won’t align right.

– In google chrome, my main menu jumps to the second line (see example), and i have no idea why? can i make it wider? and can you tell me how?

– i want the sidebar not to take up so much space, so I changed the size of the columns with this code:

}
    .container .two-thirds.column {
    width: 720px;
    }
    .container .one-third.column {
    width: 200px;
    }

but it wil break the responsiveness as in the tow-thirds column will not fully show,  I know this is a custom thing, but maybe you have a better or more simple solution to how i can do this or to make it also work in responsive mode?

Sorry for the many questions,  but hope you can help me out!

thanks anyways,

greets aal

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

1) You would need to edit the corresponding theme file and place the title below the breadcrumbs function. For single blog posts, it’s single.php, for regular pages it’s page.php.

2) You can use the Revolution Slider element and add as many as you want. Each with its own unique alias.

3) You will need to edit the responsive CSS as well (where you see @media screen and… ). Unfortunately this is a very advanced customization that impacts the whole layout/design of the theme; since support can’t cover these situations, I suggest hiring someone if it’s too advanced for you.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

aal

Hi thanks a lot for the support.

just a few points:

1: – ok, thanks

2: – I know i can use as many revolutionsliders as i want on one page, BUT,  when I make the rev slider the same size as the boxed layout it won’t fit nicely because it aligns to the text column or something… see example image

3: Thanks i’ll see what i can do

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Can you provide me with a link to that revolution slider issue?

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

aal
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

I see…

It won’t work like that, as all page templates have some padding to center the content. Maybe try to use the full width page template for that homepage?

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

bmcinternet
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @bmcinternet
    Can you open a new topic with your issue please?

Also when creating the topic you can fill all the info about your website, that way we can help you faster. Only the support team can see that info.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register