New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood A few menu issues with Safari

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    garyellard

Hi Guys

Theme is really great well done with it!

Just a few issues that we are having trouble resolving:

In Safari 5.1.9 – Mac OSX 10.6.8 there seems to be an issue with the ‘mini header’ seems to malfunction and show up in random places, tried turning off but still same problem in both your test site and our own.

Some Screenshots below:

2. There seems to be a glitch in safari with the menu jumping also both in your test site and our own site, when you hover over shop and features the drop down glitches and the logo header flickers etc. In our own site the Boutique menu item and drop down glitch, (We are using ubermenu 2.0)

Any Ideas?

If you need site login PM me

Many Thanks

Gary

garyellard
    This reply has been marked as private.
    huatz

Hi,

I have been experiencing the same issues on the Safari browser (v5.1.7). Are there any solutions for this issue? Thanks!

William

bart

Hi Gary,

I’m very impressed by the menu you created. I hardly dare to ask, but could you share how you achived this? Is it build with custom styling inside ubermenu?

Grt Bart

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, I will forward this request to the developer of the theme, thank you!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We’re hoping to get a test environment set up soon to be able to test this, but currently we only have Safari 6 to test.

– Ed

urba

Same thing for me, I’ve visited my website on a computer with Safari 5.1.9, and when the mouse goes on the main menu, my logo disappears or goes lower on the page, the submenus does not appear correctly, some parts missing… or appears elsewhere on the page.

I’ve tried to upgrade to Safari 5.1.10 but the same thing happened.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@urba – thanks for your input, it’s still on our list – hopeful for the next update.

– Ed

runastartup

Hello, I’m having a similar ‘jumping menu’ issue on Safari 5.1.10 for OSX 10.6. and how do you get safari v6?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

This was fixed in the latest update, please update! Safari v6 is on Mountain Lion.

– Ed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.