New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform A couple of questions regarding demo site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Scott,

Our demo uses a 132×56 px logo and you’re right about the retina version – you need to upload a double sized logo in the theme options and it’ll get used.

The slides you see are using Revolution Slider – you’ll need to activate it and build your slides with it. After that, you can add a Revolution Slider element on any page.
    If you need the exact slides from our demo, check the Demo Content folder of your purchase – it has the slider demo data that you can import in the plugin settings.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

vsshealy

Thank you for the file specs. Maybe I should clarify my question on slider animation. I’m not referring to the transitions, but more so the animations within each individual slider image – like one graphic dropping into place, text moving in from the top or bottom of image, etc. That’s what I was trying to eventually duplicate in some degree with my content.

Thanks,
    Scott

Cosmin – SUPPORT

You can definitely use the file I mentioned to import some slides and see how they’re made. Also, check out the Revolution Slider docs that come with the theme 😉

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

greentool-kit

Hi,

What is the best size to use with the Swift Slider? And with the Revolution Slider?

Thanks,

Veronica

David Martin – Support

Hi Veronica,

We use 1920 x a height that is what you need (or a proportional height to the width)

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register