New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform A code bug in display of portfolio

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by dekket.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    dekket

Hi.

I discovered, when running a code validation check, that the code outputed by the Portfolio Carousel item, outputs the wrong code. Every other item, has the following:
    class="link-to-post"" So it’s one " too many.

Attached screenshot is of formatted code from http://onlinebyran.se. I know that I’m using minification of HTML, but I tried disabling that and it didn’t fix the issue.

Also, the validator is complaining quite a bit about the <meta og:> entries, that it doesn’t have the necessary attribute name.

An update to fix these HTML validation errors, perhaps? It is a factor for SEO, after all.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Thanks for this, I’ve assigned Ed so he’s aware of it.

The meta:og tags are not from our theme, you’re using WordPress SEO by Yoast and that is what’s inserting them ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

dekket

Oh right that’s from Yoast… I just assumed it was from the theme since I’ve entered all that data in the theme – I think.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register