New Landing How can we help? Atelier 3 errors in wishlist (alignment and missing boxes)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    peter4576

Hi guys

1. Please note that the price is not aligned with title and content. The price is elevated some pixes, which make it looks somewhat messy.

2. Also there is no ADD TO BASKET ICON? on the items? So they cannot be added to basket easily.

3. AND, I believe there should be an “add all to basket” button. At least there is text for it in plug-in.

Thanks

Peter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

1) Add the code below to your custom css option

.woocommerce table.shop_table tr td.product-price, .woocommerce table.shop_table tr td.product-subtotal {
        padding-top: 40px!important;
    }

2) Yes there is, the add to cart column is empty probably some plugin is removing it.

This is from our demo site.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkg6ltn8ghmv4pd/Screenshot%202015-09-28%2015.49.59.png?dl=0

3) We don’t have it and I’m not seeing it in the plugin screenshots.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/screenshots/

-Rui

peter4576

Hi there.

I tried and disable every single plug-in but it didnt help. And I have no CSS customization that involves the Wishlist.. :0S

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Don’t you have any override in the woocommerce templates or functions?

That is the Wishlist page but uses functions of Woocommerce to add the buttons, if somehow those are manipulated then it explains it.

-Rui

peter4576

Hi there.

Only change is that we removed the wishlist icon from the header (as you only had basket+withlist). Thats all. No changes has been made on the wishlist. There are other custom changes, all available from ChildTheme, but none used for the wish-list (as Im aware)

Thanks

Peter

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Your items here: http://dev.mammam.io/fuglsang/ do have the add to basket icons?

– David.

peter4576

Hi David. Its only on the wishlist I have that problem…

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Guess I replied also in other topic about this issue, i tested in my dev server and the Add to cart appears in my Wishlist page.

Can you try to upload again all the Atelier files of the theme? Not sure if this can be related to that functionality that you have that removed the add to cart somehow.

-Rui

peter4576

Hi again

I have now deleted all of old theme and reloaded. Same result 🙁

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The wishlist “add to cart” buttons do exists, this would be an existing modification you have done.

Please check this option is checked: YIT Plugins => Wishlist => General Settings => Show “Add to Cart” button

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register