New Landing How can we help? Atelier 2 questions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    serieux

Hi I have two question.

1 – how do use animated headers? I can’t find the settings? Is it one of the sliders?

2 – how can I make the social buttons white?

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @serieux

1) Check in the Page Title meta options – you can set the Hero heading here.

2) Use this shortcode:

[social style="light"]

– Ed

serieux

Hi,

Thanks for that.

How do i get Large social icons and light style?

thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

[social size="large" style="light"]

– Kyle

serieux

Thanks for that Kyle!

Quick question – I really like your newsletter sign up form you guys have. especially the transparent theme that it comes with.
    I have a mailchimp account, and i want it to look exactly like that except for it to be linked with my mailchimp account. How can I do it? Is it easy?

Kyle – SUPPORT

You mean the one that sticks to the bottom of the window on the Atelier Demo?

– Kyle

serieux

Correct!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is the form we are using in Theme options-> Newsletter/Subscribe Bar Options

<form action="//swiftideas.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=a3950048c69f7be72a27013a9&id=68a002176a" method="post" id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" target="_blank" novalidate>

<input type="email" value="" name="EMAIL" class="required email" id="mce-EMAIL" autocomplete="off" placeholder="Enter your email address" title="Enter your email address">

<div id="mce-responses" style="display: none;">
    		<div class="response" id="mce-error-response" style="display:none"></div>
    		<div class="response" id="mce-success-response" style="display:none"></div>
    	</div>    <!-- real people should not fill this in and expect good things - do not remove this or risk form bot signups-->
        <div style="position: absolute; left: -5000px;"><input type="text" name="b_a3950048c69f7be72a27013a9_68a002176a" tabindex="-1" value=""></div>

<input type="submit" value="SUBSCRIBE" name="subscribe" id="mc-embedded-subscribe">

</form>

You should replace it by your own Mailchimp form

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register