New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante 2 Q: Space Above Revolution Slider on Homepage & Footer Widget Title Color

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    worldlystrategies

Hi Swift Ideas,

I have two questions:

1. How do I get rid of the space above the slider? (See Screen Shot)
    I have unchecked the box that says “Show page title” so that the page title is deactivated.
    I have also checked the box that says “Remove the spacing at the top of the page.”

2. How do I change the color of the footer widget titles without changing the color for all widget titles? Ex (See Screens Shot) If the answer is in the CSS please provide detailed instructions for a newbie. Thanks.

Cheers!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please always provide specific page url to get quick exact solution of the issue.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

worldlystrategies

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for getting back to me.

It is spottingcancer.org I didn’t include the URL because I have a landing page up and I am building the website behind that page. I don’t think you will be able to see it live?

What can I do to help you? Would you like more screenshots? Should I turn off the coming soon page for a day and you can look at what I have?

Cheers,
    WS

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) Edit the page, and check the page meta options. There is a checkbox for “Remove Top Spacing”.

2) You can add this custom css to the box within theme options to override just the footer header colour:

#footer h6 {
    color: #ff9900;
    }

– Ed

worldlystrategies

Hi Ed, I did click the check box for “remove top spacing” in the page meta options and it didn’t help. What should I try now?

Kyle – SUPPORT

If you have used a Row asset you will need to make sure you have added mt0 to the extra class field

– Kyle

worldlystrategies

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for writing back. I am not super experienced in Dante. Could you please tell me what a row asset is and where to make sure I add the “mt0” code to the extra class field?

Step-by-step as if you were talking to a child would be super helpful. That way I will hopefully fix the issue and be able to mark this issue as solved.

Thank you!
    Worldly Strategies

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Check the attached images.

First add an Row asset to the page, then edit the Row asset and add the mt0 in the extra class.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aukubwlv6yluewb/row_asset.png?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/svfts55q1ysvbyz/edit_row.png?dl=0

-Rui

worldlystrategies

I think I added this and it helped:

.rev_slider_wrapper { display:none !important; }
    }

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that you managed to resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register