New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante 2 issues since WordPress update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    curtissdc

Ever since the latest WordPress update I have 2 issues:
    1. The background image doesn’t scroll on the mobile version.
    2. Woocommerce won’t display products in the carousel mode

David Martin – Support

This is caused by WP 4.5. We have an update being sent out currently.

Thanks.

Winters

I’m also experiencing lots of display issues (things no longer show up, no animations, no icons, extra white space, etc.)

Is there a way to get your update sooner or do I need to wait until Envato pushes it out through their network?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It’s not necessary to go the envato dashboard. When we push the update you will see an update notice in Appearance-> Themes
    We are trying to send the update today.

-Rui

Winters

Rui,

Thank you for the clarification. That is great news, I will keep an eye on my WP dashboard for the push.

Winters

Hello,

Just a heads up, my WP site received a Dante update for version: 3.2.5.

My site ended up not working in different ways afterwards. Chrome dev tools told me there was an unexpected , found in the functions.js file. When I removed the extra comma everything on the site displays and works as expected.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads, unfortunately we sent it with that error that we are fixing atm.
    We will send another update one shortly.

Apologize for any inconvenience.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you update to the latest theme 3.2.6 and try again?
    If necessary clear the browser cache.

-Rui

Winters

Rui,

I’ve updated and cleared caches – everything is fixed! Thank you all for taking care of everything so quickly.

David Martin – Support

Great, thanks Rui!

– David.

Lara

Hello,
    I’m having some trouble since wordpress latest update. The Swift page builder has disappeared, I can no longer edit sliders from Revolution Slider plug in… Everything was working just fine until wednesday 13th. I updated dante that same day, and now I don’t have any updates for the theme Shown in WP dashboard, and if I try to reinstall dante theme it won’t let me (I can’t even open theme details…).
    Could you please help me?
    Thanks in advance

curtissdc

Lara thank you for posting this. I was beginning to think I was the only one having the issue with no Swift Page Builder after the update.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

An update will be pushed shortly to fix the upload background images button in the meta boxes. The frontend issues should all be fixed, and any issues with the page builder not showing will not be down to the theme. Please make sure you have updated all other plugins, and try disabling any incase they are causing you issues. Just to clarify, there is no issue with the page builder in the latest version of Dante, on the latest version of WordPress – any issue will likely be down to a 3rd party plugin.

– Ed

Lara

Hi Ed,
    I’ll try with plugins but I think they’re all updated, and I haven’t installed any new one lately. Besides, revolution slider is not working properly either… Hope it all gets fixed.
    Thanks for your help.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Updates have been released

Make sure you clear your cache after you’ve updated

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register